Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Im going to Audition for Crowns.

All the theater majors have to do it but usually dont take them tht seriously...especially me. I havent wanted to be in really any of our productions because i dont want to perform. i just want to be behind the scenes directing and and making sure everything else is right backstage. I used to want to be in the spotlight but now tht i came to morgan it really hasnt interested me as much as it used to...i used to be in at least 3 shows a year and do so many guest performances in different events in Maryland. I dont know maybe its the plays they pick out but really once i watch them their not tht bad. But anyway I have decided to really audition for Crowns in the Spring Semester. I am going to get the play and red it and study it so tht i can know EXACTLY wht i will be getting myself into. I have to start looking for monologues now so i can go and rock my audition! and ill ask some of my choir friends to help me with the song. Hopefully ill get a good part and be able to stick with it. But really the only reason Im going to really try and get in this show is because Im tired of my family and friends not wanting to come and support the any of our shows unless Im in them. But i should be good.

Wish me Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment